Entry requirements vary widely between universities and between countries, so be sure to check the information with us or provided by your prospective university before submitting anything.
Speaking generally, however, if you are applying for an undergraduate degree you will be asked to show that you have completed your secondary education to a standard that is in line with the required grades (e.g. your GPA, A-level grades or equivalent) for the program you’re applying to. If you have an international qualification and are unsure whether this is accepted, do let us know and we will contact the admissions department of the university.
For non-native English speakers wanting to study in English-speaking countries, it is also highly likely that you’ll need to provide proof of your English-language proficiency by taking an English-language test such as IELTS, PTE or TOEFL. For some countries, you might get an English test waiver depending upon your English grades. Visa Connection helps in preparing for these tests wherein a certified trainer delivers one on one classes. For more details on this contact our team.
- Passport photos for identification
- A statement of purpose
- Academic references/ letters of recommendation
- Certificate and transcripts of your education
- Proof of English-language proficiency (e.g. a IELTS/PTE/TOEFL certificate), or English proficiency documents
- Admissions test results (e.g. GMAT/GRE results, for graduate programs)