In Study at Globally Ranked Australian Institutions
If you are planning to study in Australia, you have the opportunity to pursue high-quality education from prominent Australian institutions. Australia’s surprising legacy of advancement will go about as an establishment for your tremendous achievement and success.
The Australian education sector encompasses of top-notch education institutions, superior training facilities and student support services also.
In case you’re keen in looking for good evidence then Australian colleges are world-class as well as that point takes a look at the free global rankings such as QS World Ranking, Times Higher Education, and Shanghai Rankings. Then Year after year the Australian organisations consistently rank in the list of the world’s top 100 universities too. Join more than half a million international students hailing from 192 countries who have been wholeheartedly accepted into Australian life.
Know the Benefits of Studying in Australia
- 8 out of 110 World’s Top Universities are in Australia too.
- In addition 5 Best Student Cities in the World out of 30 are in Australia
- All Australian universities accept IELTS, TOEFL as well as PTE scores
- High Annual investment by the Australian Government for International Scholarships
- Internships or Part-Time Work Opportunities
- Students can work up to 40 hours per fortnight during the study period in addition unlimited during vacation.
- High Visa Success Rates
- Up to 4 years of PSW – Post-Study Work Visa
Now after understanding the great benefits of studying in Australia, therefore the first question that pops in mind is How to get admission in Australian universities? This article will also assist you in finding solutions for that.
Make sure you meet all the requirements for Higher Education in Australia
- A passport
- Academic documents (Marksheets of SSC, HSC, Graduation, etc.)
- English Language Pro¬ficiency Test Scores (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE)
- Financial Proof justifying your funds for studies
Decide on your Study Field, Course and finally your Targeted University
- Pick a course you wish to pursue
- Shortlist your Universities for study in Australia
- Ensure you meet all the requirements
- Check the tuition fees
Appear for your English Language Proficiency Test
- The English Language Proficiency Test Score is a crucial aspect to get admission
- You can appear for Tests like TOEFL, IELTS or PTE as per the requirement
Submit your applications to the respective Universities
- Submit Application form, SOP and academic documents to the shortlisted universities
- Then wait for the offers to be issued
GTE Assessment Offer Acceptance
- First arrangement and verification of financial documents followed by the tuition fee payment
- Second pay the initial tuition fee deposit to accept the offer
- Then third-get Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
Visa Application Process
- Apply through the Australian Immigration Website
- Also, pay the required Visa Fee.
- Make sure the following requisites are also fulfilled
- Current Passport
- English Language Proficiency Test Score
- Proof of Finance (justifying funds)
- Overseas Student Health Cover from the approved provider
- As a matter of fact, the whole process takes around four weeks
Planning Your Journey
- Once you get the Visa therefore it is advisable to reach Australia before the orientation date which is generally a few days before the course commences
Arrive in Australia
- Equally important to keep all the relevant documents handy for immigration check
Having checked the essentials of how to get admissions in Australian Universities to let us also have a look at the most preferred list of Universities in Australia for International Students.
-The University of Queensland (QS World Ranking 47)
-Monash University (QS World Ranking 58)
-The University of Adelaide (QS World Ranking 106)
-The University of Newcastle (QS World Ranking 207)
-Queensland University of Technology (QS World Ranking 224)
In conclusion, these are some of the top Australian Universities preferred by international students. Apart from this visa connection represents over 70 Australian Universities and Institutions. So, walk into the nearest visa connection and seek complete assistance for the entire process for study in Australia, from application to admission and visa assistance to Pre-departure meets.
Approach us, and we make you fly.
Happy Learning in Australia!!!http://manishs10.sg-host.com/education-in-australia/